The future for Medic Life partners
Vision of the future
- With the Medic Life infrastructure now in place then developers, scientists, doctors and medical IoT device manufactures now have a place for all their technologies to be integrated with real time and continuous patient data.
- The Medic Life toilet will be just the beginnings of a 20 year vision of what the future will look like starting with an intelligent toilet which becomes the infrastructure for new technologies.
- We can’t even imagine all the potential technologies that now have a home that will improve the well being and health of all humans on this planet
Why partner with Medic Life?
- Medic Life has developed a data capture device with continuous end user data
- The device is right next to the patient for easy access
- Plug and play open software and hardware architecture allows partners to easily integrate their products, software and services with Medic Life products
Hardware and Software
- Partners access to mobile app, cloud and Medic Portal for care providers
- Open API’s, SDK’s, HDK’s
- Partners will have access to all the analytics data generated from the toilet
- Data is getting captured and generated in real time
- Partners will be able to integrate, access, collaborate with toilet sensors, actuators, toilet components, fluids, spectrometers, etc.
- Rock Health
- Berkeley Sensor and Actuator Center
- Discovery Life Sciences
- Acontis – EtherCat, power over ethernet
- Si-ware – NeoSpectra sensor
- STMicro – micro controllers, chip on a board
- University of Utah
- Intermountain Healthcare
- Legacy Village (Provo, Salt Lake City)
- Amica Senior Care Centers
Corporate Health Services
- One Hundred Toilets
Medic Life’s Partner Program
- SDK – for developers
- HDK – for developers
- Evaluation and testing sandbox
- Beta units
- Certification program
- Technical Documentation
- Technical Support
- API support
- Trade shows
- Web site
- Social media
- White papers
Application to become a partner
Thank you for your interest in Medic Life’s Partner Program. Please fill out this form, and one of our representatives will contact you shortly.
- Steven Lund
- (408) 582-2325
The Medic app allows you to access your health trends and get alerts on your phone (Android and iOS supported).
Medic.Life © 2019 | All rights reserved | 3000 Sierra Vista Way | Provo, UT 84606